IIS logging isolation RRS feed

• Question

• User1005116120 posted

Hi,

I have a default apps pool that always need restart the services.

I couldn't start DebugDiag because it will cause all the application issue after start the crash rules.

Is there anything that I can do to isolate this issue, because I got about 30 application under this pool. Thanks

Event Type: Warning Event Source: W3SVC Event Category: None Event ID: 1011 Date:  5/23/2014 Time:  12:13:13 PM User:  N/A Computer:  Description: A process serving application pool 'DefaultAppPool' suffered a fatal communication error with the World Wide Web Publishing Service. The process id was '5316'. The data field contains the error number.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp. Data: 0000: 6d 00 07 80               m..€   

The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( .NET Runtime ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: .NET Runtime version 1.1.4322.2490- Setup Error: Failed to load resources from resource file
    Please check your Setup.

Sunday, May 25, 2014 11:49 PM