Application certificate not uploading to platform RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have created a application from health Vault application Manager. After following all the steps correctly still I am getting an error as Invalid Application Identifier. I tried by right clicking on the certificate in Application manager and uploading to platform but it did not get added to platform.

Can some one please suggest me.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 1:02 PM

Answers

• This is a bug with the new application configuration center that was recently deployed. We have a fix that is currently being verified, and should have ACC fixed in the next few days. As Mahesh noted, the workaround is to perform the operations in ACC directly.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 9:36 PM
  • The issue is resolved now. I can upload the certificate to configuration center.
    -Mahesh
    Tuesday, July 20, 2010 3:38 PM

All replies

• Hello Kanaya,

I could repro the issue on my side. I will check this with the team internally and will update you soon. There is no action taken from HealthVault Application Manager after creating the newly created certificate and upload the certificate to the HealthVault Application Configuration Center.

As of now, you can create a new ApplicationId from the configuration center. Please look for the create a new application link within the Application Configuration Center.
    Plese check the following blog for creating your own ApplicationId and certificates: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/healthvaultfaq/archive/2010/02/11/creating-your-own-applicationid-and-certificates.aspx

-Mahesh
    Wednesday, July 14, 2010 1:09 PM
  • This is a bug with the new application configuration center that was recently deployed. We have a fix that is currently being verified, and should have ACC fixed in the next few days. As Mahesh noted, the workaround is to perform the operations in ACC directly.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 9:36 PM
  • The issue is resolved now. I can upload the certificate to configuration center.
    -Mahesh
    Tuesday, July 20, 2010 3:38 PM