Failed in Accessing shared DriveItems of OneDrive for business using Graph API RRS feed

• Question

• I am following graph documentation https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/graph/docs/api-reference/v1.0/api/shares_get to create a shareable folder link in one drive for business and then upload large files using that shareUrl.

When i am POSTing graph.microsoft.com/v1.0/me/drive/root:/{item-path}:/createLink it is returning shareId null

When i am GETing graph.microsoft.com/v1.0/shares/{shareIdOrUrl} while converting WebUri to Sharing code with help of UrlToSharingToken, then it is returing

{ "error": { "code": "invalidRequest", "message": "The sharing token is invalid.", "innerError": { "request-id": "7e45f607-c4c8-4b13-abbc-4253dfceda1f", "date": "2017-05-08T09:41:49" } } }

Please help

Monday, May 8, 2017 9:59 AM

All replies

• Hi Deepak dixit,

this forum only handles the issues regarding Office Addins.

I can see that your issue is related with One drive.

for further help , I suggest you to post your issue on forum below. which is specific for OneDrive.

OneDrive Development Forum

Regards

Deepak

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, May 9, 2017 8:50 AM