none
Visual studio 2015 RRS feed

• Question

• i was making database in visual basics and i made the table in visual basics and right now i got stuck. i just want to use tool box for "grid view and sdldata sources". i tried to find solutions but nothing worked
    Sunday, April 22, 2018 7:48 PM

All replies

• Hello,

You can expect us to help without specific details.

For instance

"i made the table in visual basics" <- explain

"right now i got stuck" <- explain

"i just want to use tool box for "grid view and sdldata sources" <- explain (there is no grid view for desktop, try again"

"i tried to find solutions but nothing worked" <- what did you try ???

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.
    VB Forums - moderator
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites

Sunday, April 22, 2018 11:34 PM
  • i was making database in visual basics and i made the table in visual basics and right now i got stuck. i just want to use tool box for "grid view and sdldata sources". i tried to find solutions but nothing worked

Hi Gaggi123,

You said that you want to use tool box for "grid view and sdldata sources", what it means? Here are some articles about connecting to data, you can take a look:

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms171892.aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396

Here is example about  how to initialize a simple data-bound DataGridView:

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.windows.forms.datagridview.datasource%28v=vs.110%29.aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396

Best Regards,

Cherry

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, April 23, 2018 3:02 AM