Anyone know how to use AODL from the nuget library?

Question

• I'm trying to programmatically convert doc file to odt file.  AODL installs fine. But there is absolutely no documentation on how to use it. All attempts to communicate with the people behind it has been ignored.

I'm not a professional programmer, so may be I'm missing something obvious.  Please be patient with me.

Thursday, July 31, 2014 2:25 AM

Answers

• You'll be best of talking to the owner or checking the forums for that project. If you follow the links from the project you'll get to an active forum.

Also double check that project supported Windows Store apps. It looked like the sort that will have invalid file access if it isn't written specifically for Universal apps

Thursday, July 31, 2014 3:11 AM
    Owner
  • Not something I'm familiar with, sorry.

Check the forum links again. You have to make a few jumps but they did lead to an active forum. I'm on my phone so I can't track down the link for you.

Thursday, July 31, 2014 3:29 AM
    Owner

All replies

• You'll be best of talking to the owner or checking the forums for that project. If you follow the links from the project you'll get to an active forum.

Also double check that project supported Windows Store apps. It looked like the sort that will have invalid file access if it isn't written specifically for Universal apps

Thursday, July 31, 2014 3:11 AM
    Owner
  • Forums are dead. Those links lead to error pages.

I actually just tried to compile.  The library is not compatible with winrt.

Any chance you can point me to the right direction on how to convert doc to odt?

Thursday, July 31, 2014 3:23 AM

Check the forum links again. You have to make a few jumps but they did lead to an active forum. I'm on my phone so I can't track down the link for you.

Thursday, July 31, 2014 3:29 AM
    Owner

Ok, you're right.  Forum is alive.  Must have been dead when I checked it out earlier today.
    Thursday, July 31, 2014 3:39 AM