none
wcf adapter RRS feed

• Question

• hi,

i try to send data throw wcf service that i consumed in biztalk (i used wcf consume wiztard)

i used this wcf service to get data and it works well

now i try to send data but i could not , I have thise errors

The transport proxy method Resubmit() failed for adapter WCF-NetTcp: Reason: "Messaging engine has no record of delivering the message to the adapter. This could happen if Resubmit() is called multiple times for the same message by the adapter or if it is called for a message which was never delivered to the adapter by the messaging engine". Contact the adapter vendor.

The messaging engine was unable to resubmit a message for send port "WcfSendPort_KNetEngineServer_NetTcpBinding_IKNetEngineServerWCF1" with URL "net.tcp://localhost:55778/MyKNetEngineServerService". Details:"The transport proxy method Resubmit() failed for adapter WCF-NetTcp: Reason: "Messaging engine has no record of delivering the message to the adapter. This could happen if Resubmit() is called multiple times for the same message by the adapter or if it is called for a message which was never delivered to the adapter by the messaging engine". Contact the adapter vendor. ".

The transport proxy method MoveToNextTransport() failed for adapter WCF-NetTcp: Reason: "Messaging engine has no record of delivering the message to the adapter. This could happen if MoveToNextTransport() is called multiple times for the same message by the adapter or if it is called for a message which was never delivered to the adapter by the messaging engine". Contact the adapter vendor.

The Messaging Engine encountered an error while suspending one or more messages.

The transport proxy method Resubmit() failed for adapter WCF-NetTcp: Reason: "Messaging engine has no record of delivering the message to the adapter. This could happen if Resubmit() is called multiple times for the same message by the adapter or if it is called for a message which was never delivered to the adapter by the messaging engine". Contact the adapter vendor.

Monday, November 28, 2011 3:40 PM

Answers

All replies