none
Visual Studio 2015 is not showing "Tabular Actions Editor" after Installing the Bids Helper

Answers

• Hi AtulBiradar,

According to your description, I installed BIDS Helper 1.7.0 on my Visual Studio Professional 2015 and create a default Tabular Project. Then I right-click the .bim file, I also could not find the "Tabular Actions Editor" option in the context menu. I also checked this issue in my Visual Studio Enterprise 2015 version, the same result.

I'm afraid that there has any issue on the BIDS Helper extension. I have submit this issue to BIDS Helper Issues and following is the feedback link. Please vote it and add your comments, I think the author of BIDS Helper will treat this issue seriously.

https://bidshelper.codeplex.com/workitem/43489

Best Regards,
    Weiwei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, September 09, 2016 6:22 AM

All replies

• Hi AtulBiradar,

According to your description, I installed BIDS Helper 1.7.0 on my Visual Studio Professional 2015 and create a default Tabular Project. Then I right-click the .bim file, I also could not find the "Tabular Actions Editor" option in the context menu. I also checked this issue in my Visual Studio Enterprise 2015 version, the same result.

I'm afraid that there has any issue on the BIDS Helper extension. I have submit this issue to BIDS Helper Issues and following is the feedback link. Please vote it and add your comments, I think the author of BIDS Helper will treat this issue seriously.

https://bidshelper.codeplex.com/workitem/43489

Best Regards,
    Weiwei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Friday, September 09, 2016 6:22 AM
  • Thanks Weiwei Cai for your reply.

Thanks & Regards

Atul Biradar

Prosys Infotech

Friday, September 09, 2016 7:01 AM
  • Hi AtulBiradar,

Since this issue has been submit to the author, we need to wait for the response from the author. Meanwhile, I suggest you mark the feedback link reply as answer, which is benefit to other communities who has the same issue.

Best Regards,
    Weiwei

Friday, September 09, 2016 8:06 AM