Preview in browser - EE4 Pro RRS feed

• Question

• After installing EE4 Pro - Preview in browser is grayed out and doesn't work for me. Nor i see the template dropdown. Is it available in EE4 Pro?

Thanks,

BhaktaVatsal
    Friday, July 9, 2010 4:54 AM

Answers

• Yes it just doesn't show by default in the Transcoding project type (it does if you select the Silvelight project type). If you do want to see it just go to the Window menu and select Templates. Then you can go to that tab and select a template. Once you've selected a template then Preview in browser should be enabled.

Regards

Dean.

• Proposed as answer by Dean Rowe Friday, July 9, 2010 7:32 AM
    • Marked as answer by BhaktaVatsal Saturday, July 10, 2010 3:51 AM
    Friday, July 9, 2010 7:32 AM

All replies

• Yes it just doesn't show by default in the Transcoding project type (it does if you select the Silvelight project type). If you do want to see it just go to the Window menu and select Templates. Then you can go to that tab and select a template. Once you've selected a template then Preview in browser should be enabled.

Regards

Dean.

• Proposed as answer by Dean Rowe Friday, July 9, 2010 7:32 AM
    • Marked as answer by BhaktaVatsal Saturday, July 10, 2010 3:51 AM
    Friday, July 9, 2010 7:32 AM
  • Dean,

Yes, working as directed. I hve been facing one issue with EE4 & IIS Live Streaming, issue posted here.

http://forums.iis.net/p/1168953/1949713.aspx#1949713

Not getting faster response from the IIS team, would you please help me out to see if this is not an EE4 Pro issue?

Thanks,

BhaktaVatsal
    Saturday, July 10, 2010 3:53 AM