none
It has been a cople of years. RRS feed

Answers

• Usually when asked this question its about the editor window, this is the first time I've seen this asked so

Use > tools > options > Fonts and Colors (Show settings drop down) Environment font for menus etc Locals Window for properties window

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmarked them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.

NuGet BaseConnectionLibrary for database connections.

StackOverFlow
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange

Sunday, January 12, 2020 12:06 PM

All replies

• Hello,

Why not just hold down the CTRL key and use the mouse wheel to increase the font size, Visual Studio will remember it from session to session.

Or through options under the Tool menu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmarked them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.

StackOverFlow

Sunday, January 12, 2020 11:31 AM
  • Thanks, I have done that. 

This is the font I need enlarging.

Sunday, January 12, 2020 11:43 AM
  • Usually when asked this question its about the editor window, this is the first time I've seen this asked so

Use > tools > options > Fonts and Colors (Show settings drop down) Environment font for menus etc Locals Window for properties window

StackOverFlow

Sunday, January 12, 2020 12:06 PM
  • Thank you very mutch Karen. 

I used Windows font setings, it is not ideal since my desktop Icons is now larger aswell, but it will do if ther is no other option.

Sunday, January 12, 2020 12:31 PM