The following forum(s) have migrated to Microsoft Q&A (Preview): Developing Universal Windows apps!
Visit Microsoft Q&A (Preview) to post new questions.

Learn More

Can't sync photos from WP 8.1 to windows 8.1 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi. all,

I have Nokia 1520 with 8.1. My PC is also Win 8.1. My window phone app used to sync pictures and videos automatically and transfer them to my PC. Now it doesn't...

I can transfer pictures from PC to WP but not the otherwise. The only way I can transfer files is by file explorer.

The auto-sync is enabled in windows phone app.... How can I fix this ? Thanks

Sunday, August 30, 2015 8:57 PM

Answers

• Hello Shegleb,

>> I have Nokia 1520 with 8.1. My PC is also Win 8.1. My window phone app used to sync pictures…

For you mentioned windows phone app, could you please tell if it is developed by you or you just down an app which could be used sync data between your windows phone and windows.

If it is former, please provide a clear clarification about the app as what api you use to build it, if possible, you could share a repro project with us.

If it is a downloaded app, or a built-in app, since it is related with the windows phone product, I suggest you could post this issue to product forum: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/mobiledevices

By the way, please also check this guide post to add a proper tag for the thread title if your issue is related with windows universal development.

Regards.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Proposed as answer by Fred Bao Tuesday, September 8, 2015 9:37 AM
    • Marked as answer by Jamles Hez Wednesday, September 9, 2015 8:34 AM
    Monday, August 31, 2015 8:43 AM