Asp .net webform form submission issue on Mobile data RRS feed

• Question

• User-720641613 posted
    I have asp .net webform website. The page reloads when I click on the submit button when I am connected to Mobile data network in my mobile. But works fine and webform gets submitted when I my connected to my WiFi network.
    Sunday, May 24, 2020 6:02 AM

All replies

• User753101303 posted

Hi,

"reloads when I click on the submit button"' is vague and could describe as well the correct behavior. Could it be that you are hiding a possible server side exception causing the page to be just shown again without the intended processing being done on the server side?

The first step to fix a bug is to understand exactly what happens so that you can then look at the code knowing what to look for. And so you should avoid :
    - trying to solve an issue without knowing yet exactly which error message or bad behavior you are trying to fix
    - starting by looking at the code to guess which wrong thing could happen

Sunday, May 24, 2020 11:33 AM
  • User-939850651 posted

Hi, prajwal298shetty

According to your description, I couldn’t understand your issue clearly.
    Could you please post more details html code and code-behind codes about your current page?
    Besides, do you mean the reload just refresh the whole page but don’t show the right response?
    If you could post more details information, it will be more easily for us to reproduce the issue and find out the solution.

Best regards,

Xudong Peng

Tuesday, May 26, 2020 10:08 AM