none
Worksheets not showing RRS feed

• Question

• I have developed an VSTO Workbook application in VS2008. Problem: the Workbook opens fine and the Ribbon with my options is there (apps also connects to a SQL Server on the cloud) and I can actually use the application; create orders, browse inventory, etc., but there is no worksheets. If I export a newly created order nothing shows but it doesn.t fail either. When select Full screen mode it shows up the worksheet!

The application works fine for an Administrator user in the same machine but not for the other one; Power User group. It almost feels like the worksheets are with veryhidden attributes; I DO have some worksheets with veryhidden attributes.

Any ideas?

Gustavo Miller

Tuesday, July 15, 2014 3:18 PM

All replies

• Hi Gustavo miller,

To check if the worksheets are very hidden, just check the Visible property of the worksheet.

>>When select Full screen mode it shows up the worksheet!

I think the worksheet is actually there, since it shows up when you resize the Excel window, this may due to some visual problems caused by the background work. To troubleshoot this problem, please debug your Add-In project to check if it blocked at somewhare, or if some code snippete takes too much time.

Please try your application on another computer and tell us the result. If you can't determine what the problem is, you could upload your code and excel workbook in OneDrive. I'll spend some time testing your code.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, July 16, 2014 3:04 AM