Upload multiple tables at same time from SQL into power query RRS feed

• Question

• Hello. How can I upload multiple tables at the same time into power query from sql? 
    Monday, October 17, 2016 11:07 PM

Answers

• Hi ALex,

this may help you.

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Combine-data-from-multiple-data-sources-Power-Query-70cfe661-5a2a-4d9d-a4fe-586cc7878c7d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US&fromAR=1

Please click Mark As Answer if my post helped.

Tuesday, October 18, 2016 1:40 AM
    Answerer
  • Hi AlexMartini,

According to the above given link, please refer to the detail steps to upload multiple tables at the same time into power query. I reproduce it in 2016 Excel version.

Create an Excel workbook. In tool bar, click Date->New Query, input your server and database as follows, and click Ok.

In the Navigator pane, select multiple items, then you can select multiple table at the same time.

Edit Query,  get the Query Preview grid, please remove other columns to only display columns of interest in the windows.

Best Regards,
    Angelia

Tuesday, October 18, 2016 5:33 AM

All replies

• Hi ALex,

this may help you.

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Combine-data-from-multiple-data-sources-Power-Query-70cfe661-5a2a-4d9d-a4fe-586cc7878c7d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US&fromAR=1

Please click Mark As Answer if my post helped.

Tuesday, October 18, 2016 1:40 AM
    Answerer
  • Hi AlexMartini,

According to the above given link, please refer to the detail steps to upload multiple tables at the same time into power query. I reproduce it in 2016 Excel version.

Create an Excel workbook. In tool bar, click Date->New Query, input your server and database as follows, and click Ok.

In the Navigator pane, select multiple items, then you can select multiple table at the same time.

Edit Query,  get the Query Preview grid, please remove other columns to only display columns of interest in the windows.

Best Regards,
    Angelia

Tuesday, October 18, 2016 5:33 AM