BizTalk MQSC send port stay in active mode. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

We are in trouble when Biztalk tries to send messages through MQSC Adapter in our test environment. (No errors on other environments).

Message Status is "In Process", Send Port Service Status is "Active". The messages are picked up by the send ports but not sent to MQSeries.

We have no errors when Biztalk receive messages from MQSC : Biztalk can read messages from MQSeries (with MQSC Adapter).  

We have no errors for other send port that use other adapter (FILE, WCF)

We have no error when we publish messages to MQSeries through another Tools Client from the Biztalk TST server to the same MQSeries server.

We have no error / warning in Event log. (That's very annoying as we cannot detect if the issue can occur in other environment).

Biztalk is up ad running and sendPort are started. Server has been restarted several times.

All Patch are up to date CU6 (Same as other environment)

How can we tourbleshoot this issue ?

Thanks a lot,

Nicolas

Thursday, July 20, 2017 4:53 PM

All replies

• Hi,

If this is a first time set up and it has not be working - > Please consider reinstalling MQSC

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/821489/how-to-set-up-and-test-the-biztalk-adapter-for-mqseries

One important prerequisite of MQSC adapter is to have the MQ Series cleint installed on the BizTalk server. Also check for the supported MQ client version versus the one you are using by BizTalk + Also make sure all CU should be applied.

Also when you restart your MQSC SP host instance did your event log throw some error warning? Itgenerally does indicate a definite error and hence the resolution.

Regards PK: Please mark the reply as answer or vote it up, as deemed fit.

Thursday, July 20, 2017 5:49 PM

• It's was working last week until 13/07, i've checked in Biztalk DTA. Unfortunatly the event log was purged to du rolling period.
    There was a lot of error the 17/07 on a send Port that tries to published on a Full queue so there is a lot of warning in event log (=> that why i cannot find the origin of what's happen on the server).. 
    Shouldn't impact other send port for MQSC. 

No error when we restart Hostinstane.

I've tried to reinstall HIS with it's CU3 with no sucess.
    I'll try to reinstall CU6 but i've limited access on this server, i've to wait monday.

What's is strange is that when i check in registry i see version = 3.11.158.0 that indicates no CU was applied 
    (same for other environment) which is not correct as this patch was applied and resolved other issues.

Thanks,
    Alix

Thursday, July 20, 2017 8:50 PM