none
Windows Application Packaging Project for Xbox One - "This app does not support the contract specified or is not installed." RRS feed

• Question

• I have been able to deploy and debug Win10 apps fine on my Xbox One.  However , I am trying to package a win32 game for Xbox via an x64 Windows Application Packaging App. I am signed up for the Xbox Live Creators Program. 

I can package it and run it in Windows fine.  However, when I try pushing it to my Xbox, it does push it out but it will not run.  Visual studio gives me the error "This app does not support the contract specified or is not installed."

I have found very little documentation on using Windows Application Packaging Apps, or Universal Windows Platform Bridges for Xbox.  Though, I see in the descriptions that you can use it to "reach every Windows 10 device, including phones, Xbox One, and HoloLens."

Do I need to have the ID@Xbox version of the dev kit instead to be able to do this? Has anyone been able to do this with the Xbox Live Creators Program? Any ideas???

thanks!

Saturday, December 14, 2019 1:49 AM