none
System.Net.Http.WinHttpException: The operation timed out at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Team,

I am getting the below exception intermittently while sending the HTTPclient  GetAsync request, Please help me to solve the problem at the earliest. have a look on the below exception for more details.

InnerException: 
    System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: An error occurred while sending the request. ---> System.Net.Http.WinHttpException: The operation timed out at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at System.Net.Http.WinHttpHandler.<StartRequest>d__103.MoveNext() --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.<FinishSendAsync>d__58.MoveNext()   

InnerException Message 
    An error occurred while sending the request.  

InnerException StackTrace 
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.<FinishSendAsync>d__58.MoveNext()   

InnerException Source 
    mscorlib 

Thanks

Bhadresh

Tuesday, June 13, 2017 3:33 AM

All replies

• Hi Bhadresh,

Could you share us more information about your issue? Did you develop WCF and get error at WCF Client side? According this error, it is difficult to identity what is the root caused. I would suggest you share us detailed steps to reproduce your issue like how to create and configure WCF Service, how to generate and configure WCF Client.

A simple demo which could reproduce your issue would be helpful.

Best Regards,

Edward

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, June 14, 2017 1:08 AM