none
OpenXML SDK for .Net 2.0 RRS feed

• Question

• hi,

can anyone please provide me the links for OpenXMLSDK for .Net 2.0 and examples and documentation and all stuff .......

any help will be greatly appreciated :)

Wednesday, February 9, 2011 6:02 AM

Answers

• The Open XML SDK makes extensive use of generics, the packaging APIs, and LINQ so I don't think there is a version of it that works with .NET 2.0.  You'll need at least .NET 3.5 to use it.  If you download and install the Productivity Tool along with the SDK, it contains documentation on the Open XML schema and classes.  There are also a set of FAQ posts at the top of the forum.

Eric

• Proposed as answer by EWoodruff Wednesday, February 9, 2011 8:15 PM
    • Marked as answer by Mohammed Nayeem Thursday, February 10, 2011 4:27 AM
    Wednesday, February 9, 2011 8:15 PM

All replies

• The Open XML SDK makes extensive use of generics, the packaging APIs, and LINQ so I don't think there is a version of it that works with .NET 2.0.  You'll need at least .NET 3.5 to use it.  If you download and install the Productivity Tool along with the SDK, it contains documentation on the Open XML schema and classes.  There are also a set of FAQ posts at the top of the forum.

Eric

• Proposed as answer by EWoodruff Wednesday, February 9, 2011 8:15 PM
    • Marked as answer by Mohammed Nayeem Thursday, February 10, 2011 4:27 AM
    Wednesday, February 9, 2011 8:15 PM

Eric

oh :( anyways thanks for the information EWoodruff
    Thursday, February 10, 2011 4:28 AM