none
WebDAV refreshing files or data everytime RRS feed

• Question

• I am using WebDAV Server module, and I found its refreshing/ resetting data or files every time within few seconds, tested with disabling put & post method, its posting within inputstream, and posted data showing from stream, but after few seconds, its getting refreshed, and recent posted data getting lost, because of disabled put & post method, so that it can not save on actual file destination for testing purpose.

Why its refreshing data every time from actual file location, I think it should not be happen, till I close the server, it should keep in inputstream, each & every posted entries/ text.

Is there coded for refreshing or resetting data with given time.

I am newbie in this fields, wants to learn about that, kindly guide me.
    Saturday, October 26, 2013 10:35 AM

Answers

• Hi,

This forum is used for discussing the questions about Windows Communication Foundation, Serialization, and Networking, but it seems that your question is related with the WebDAV, so it will be better for you to post your question to the IIS Forums, then in there you will get a good reply from the experts.

#IIS Forums:
    http://forums.iis.net/.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Amy Peng

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, October 28, 2013 6:57 AM