adding paragraph styles RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everybody,
    i'm new here, i have a small problem ,i want to add some paragraph styles in Microsoft Sharepoint Server 2007 but i dont now how to do that.
    can someone help me ?
    thank you
    Hsystem 
    • Moved by Mike Walsh FIN Wednesday, February 24, 2010 3:16 PM more customization than programming I'd have thought (From:SharePoint - Development and Programming (pre-SharePoint 2010))
    Wednesday, February 24, 2010 1:40 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Do you mean you want to add some CSS rules but are not sure which CSS stylesheet to modify?

Paul.
    Thursday, February 25, 2010 2:21 PM
  • Hi,

With Microsoft Office SharePoint Designer 2007, you can customize the look and feel of a single SharePoint site by making changes to the default styles that are applied to that site. You can also apply your customized styles to other sites or choose at any time to remove all customized styles and revert to the default style sheet that resides on the server for that site collection.

For more information about Cascading style sheets, please refer to: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepointdesigner/CH100667721033.aspx

Hope it helps.

Xue-Mei Chang
    Friday, February 26, 2010 7:57 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Do you mean you want to add some CSS rules but are not sure which CSS stylesheet to modify?

Paul.
    Thursday, February 25, 2010 2:21 PM
  • Hi,

With Microsoft Office SharePoint Designer 2007, you can customize the look and feel of a single SharePoint site by making changes to the default styles that are applied to that site. You can also apply your customized styles to other sites or choose at any time to remove all customized styles and revert to the default style sheet that resides on the server for that site collection.

For more information about Cascading style sheets, please refer to: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepointdesigner/CH100667721033.aspx

Hope it helps.

Xue-Mei Chang
    Friday, February 26, 2010 7:57 AM