Metro app crashing after resuming form suspend with event ID: 1002

Question

• When my metro app try to resume from suspend (after almost 20 seconds) it get crash. The event log tells "The program OpenMobile.exe version 2.0.0.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed" with Event ID 1002. That too is happening with a particular ARM device(Surface). Anybody can help me out.

Here is the detailed Event log:

The program OpenMobile.exe version 2.0.0.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Action Center control panel.
     Process ID: c9c
     Start Time: 01cf2cdc5afbccad
     Termination Time: 4294967295
     Application Path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\661EFAD2.OpenMobile_2.0.1.109_arm__dx99svjy3pvea\OpenMobile.exe
     Report Id: 775d2365-98d1-11e3-9156-6045bd23ba01
     Faulting package full name: 661EFAD2.OpenMobile_2.0.1.109_arm__dx99svjy3pvea
     Faulting package-relative application ID: OpenMobile.App

Wednesday, February 19, 2014 9:21 AM

Answers

• Hi,

I do not know why your app crash. But I recommend you can go to Dashboard to get Crash reports. Windows developer Dashboard has an option to get mini dump files for most common crashes that could help find why the problem occur.

These crash files come in one of two formats:

• A crash dump (.dmp) file contains critical info about the crashed application. These can be opened in Visual Studio 2012 or with our Windows Debugger Tools.
    • An ErrorInfo (.txt) file contains info about crashes related to an unhandled JavaScript exception.

And you can refer to the blog to get more information:

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/windowsappdev/archive/2013/01/28/crash-reports-help-you-certify-your-windows-store-app.aspx

Best Wishes!

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey. Thanks<br/> MSDN Community Support<br/> <br/> Please remember to &quot;Mark as Answer&quot; the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Thursday, February 20, 2014 7:08 AM