none
How i can continue tablix values in other table (int the right) in Report Viewer RRS feed

• Question

• Visual Studio 2013
    Good Morning, i have a report viewer, and the table width is small

i want to continue a list int other table, in the right, for the example:

Title

1            | One         | 100        |           |4           | For           | 400

2            | Two         | 200        |           |5           | Five         | 400

3            | Tree        | 300        |            |6           | Six          | 400

How to do this?
    Thank
    so much!
    • Moved by Tina-Shi Friday, August 22, 2014 5:50 AM this is not visual studio general issue
    Thursday, August 21, 2014 10:14 PM

All replies

• Hi Ludvig,

Thank you for posting in the MSDN forum.

Since this issue is related to the report control, we will move this case to the Visual Studio Report Controls forum:http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=vsreportcontrols, you will get dedicated support there.

Best Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place. Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Edited by Tina-Shi Friday, August 22, 2014 5:46 AM
    Friday, August 22, 2014 5:32 AM
  • Ok, Thank you!
    Friday, August 22, 2014 12:25 PM