Can I Filter my Data first what to display on the HTML Client? RRS feed

• Question

• Do you have samples in HTML Client were I will ask the user first what set of data to display.

ex.  Reference No. _______

Office Code _________

Once to you enter the correct reference and the office code then it will display all the (for ex. all the Casual Employee in that particular Office). In the HTML Client example of Beth Massi you will display all the record in that particular table.

Thank you and more power

Friday, August 19, 2016 8:52 AM

All replies

• HI,

Do you want to check how to get list of products which have a certain permission, I think it will be good start for this issue,

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/vstudio/en-US/043c23fd-ae72-44e5-8944-b18b315cb84c/how-to-get-list-of-users-having-a-certain-permission

Regards,

Angie

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 8:58 AM
  • Hi Maam Angie,

What I want to know if it's applicable to HTML Client? I have already done this on the desktop side, using VB as its programming tool. By the way maam Angie, regarding Bing Map I fallowed what you ask me to do and I getting this error

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 3:36 AM
  • HI FilipinoMamba,

I think it's also suitable for HTML Client project.

To use Bing map, you can add the lightswitch.bing-maps control to your solution. It will provide a wrapper around the Bing Maps SDK that can be used in your LightSwitch application.

Regards,

Angie

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, September 16, 2016 9:32 AM