App downloads history in new dashboard RRS feed

• Question

• We all know that new solutions are often unacceptable during some time. I swear I try to accept new dashboard but I am afraid that I hate it! Its primitive charts, its awfull navigation style and the lack of history. Yes. I cannot find entire history for my apps downloads. The largest period is 12 months. But maybe I am wrong. Maybe I cannot find the whole history for all my apps.

I will be obliged If you can help me with this.

Andrzej

Monday, July 27, 2015 9:10 AM

Answers

• Hello Andrzej!

Here is what I've got from support engineer on the same question:

> You can only see the last 12 months of the cumulative app downloads on the dashboard. You would need to go to the app  analytics  Acquisitions  then on the page filters you can filter out to 12 months.

This is extremely disappointing.

• Proposed as answer by Yury M Monday, July 27, 2015 9:44 AM
    • Edited by Yury M Monday, July 27, 2015 9:45 AM
    • Marked as answer by Andrzey Tuesday, July 28, 2015 6:22 AM
    Monday, July 27, 2015 9:37 AM

All replies

• Hello Andrzej!

Here is what I've got from support engineer on the same question:

> You can only see the last 12 months of the cumulative app downloads on the dashboard. You would need to go to the app  analytics  Acquisitions  then on the page filters you can filter out to 12 months.

This is extremely disappointing.

• Proposed as answer by Yury M Monday, July 27, 2015 9:44 AM
    • Edited by Yury M Monday, July 27, 2015 9:45 AM
    • Marked as answer by Andrzey Tuesday, July 28, 2015 6:22 AM
    Monday, July 27, 2015 9:37 AM
  • Thank you Infund

Well

1. we can only see last 12 months but only for one app at the time.

2. We can see only 1 month for only 6 apps at the time because only 6 apps can be displayed on the chart.

I really don't know how to use this dashboard if you have 10's or even 100's aps in the store! This is completely waste of time and energy!

Hmm, the life would be easier when MS designers knew what is the tabular form of data presentation ;) 

Andrzej

• Edited by Andrzey Tuesday, July 28, 2015 6:36 AM
    Tuesday, July 28, 2015 6:35 AM
  • This is very disappointing. Microsoft, please let us see a total acquisition figure (i.e. all-time downloads).

• Edited by alexrest Friday, September 25, 2015 8:51 PM
    Friday, September 25, 2015 8:50 PM