none
Gallery contribution download count does not match Profile Download Count RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Guys, 

Please move it to the correct forum if you know w.r.t. this question.

I am not sure if its the right forum to ask this question as i try to search for the correct forum to report this but could not find.

I have uploaded few scripts to Microsoft Script Repository and checking the download count there and in my profile Gallery Download is different. Its been same from last few weeks. Please let me know if you know any information about this.

Best Regards
    Jatin Makhija (Blog:technethub.com)

[If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post or click Answered"Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster. ]

Wednesday, November 27, 2019 4:09 PM

Answers

• Many of the Gallery activities and statistics take time to show up in our profiles. They seem to be updated infrequently. You may need to wait a week, if you haven't already.

Best to email the admins at fissues [at] microsoft [dot] com with details and a link. They can investigate.

The best forum for this issue is the Profile and Recognition System forum. I will move this there.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Wednesday, November 27, 2019 5:04 PM

All replies

• Many of the Gallery activities and statistics take time to show up in our profiles. They seem to be updated infrequently. You may need to wait a week, if you haven't already.

Best to email the admins at fissues [at] microsoft [dot] com with details and a link. They can investigate.

The best forum for this issue is the Profile and Recognition System forum. I will move this there.

Wednesday, November 27, 2019 5:04 PM
  • Thanks Richard. Will wait for a week and then check again.

Best Regards

[If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster. ]

Thursday, November 28, 2019 8:30 AM
  • All fixed by Fissues@microsoft.com Thanks for putting me in right direction Richard.

Best Regards

[If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster. ]

Wednesday, December 4, 2019 11:46 AM
  • You are welcome.

Wednesday, December 4, 2019 1:00 PM