none
WebForm HTML Editor

Question

• Way back with Visual Studio 2013.3 MS started introducing new features and updating other features of the HTML editor with the statement that MS was looking to import these features to the WebForm HTML editor.  I am not able to find that they ever did cross import of the features. MS continues to improve the HTML editor and leaving the WebForm Editor as a legacy editor.

Does anyone know if MS still plans to import the new features to the WebForm legacy editor?

Does anyone know how to use the HTML editor with WebForms and it recognize the asp.net syntax declarations?

Thursday, August 11, 2016 3:16 PM

Answers

• Hi schardag,

>>Does anyone know if MS still plans to import the new features to the WebForm legacy editor?

Currently we don't have information about this. You could pay attention to the official web site and blog about web form editor.

Once have any update about this new features about WebForm. MS will publish the information to the official web site and blog.

>>Does anyone know how to use the HTML editor with WebForms and it recognize the asp.net syntax declarations?

For this question, could you please tell me some more about your requirement. Did you want to write some html code behind into the Web page?

In addition, since one thread for one question. If two questions have no relevance. I suggest you'd better post a new thread in our forum then we will follow up it.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Lake Xiao

Friday, August 12, 2016 2:55 AM