none
View total app downloads

Question

• Hello all,

Just a simple question, before the new change over you were able to see the total number of downloads that you app has earned but now I can't see that all anymore, I haven't seen this question because I am guessing that everyone else has found it, if I have missed it would someone be as kind as to point me in the right direction?

traystudios@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 27, 2015 12:38 PM

All replies

• If you go to https://dev.windows.com/overview on this page you see a graph about acquisitions each day and also the totalof your account.
    klik on a specific app and you will see the amount of that app.

Tuesday, October 27, 2015 9:37 PM
  • Thanks for the quick reply, yeah I saw that but I was wondering about the life of the app and not just the 12 months, did Microsoft remove that feature?

traystudios@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 3, 2015 6:05 PM
  • Acquisitions are downloads? (my app is free)

It ignores my own downloads?

Thanks,

Maxim

Sunday, November 15, 2015 3:55 PM
  • I believe they are, if I am not mistaken even though they are free it is still an acquisition.

traystudios@gmail.com

Sunday, November 15, 2015 8:24 PM
  • I haven't been able to find it.
    Wednesday, November 25, 2015 5:45 PM
  • I haven´t been able to find the total downloads for my app. Before the update there was a very handy number with the total download for your app, not only for the latest 12 months. But since the last update, I don´t know who decided that number is not important anymore and they just removed all the data before. My App has been in the store for 3-4 years so Microsoft decided to remove 3 year of data and stats, and just show the last years. I don´t know who made that decision but if you have an startup and you have investors you have to show them some DATA! not only the last year's information. It really pisses me off. I bet the iOs and Android store DO show the total amount of downloads of the apps lifetime.

Hope really someone fixes  this and they relay more on users feedback.

Fernando Urkijo Cereceda

Friday, November 27, 2015 2:58 PM
  • Go under total acquisitions and hit the drop down and you will see only 12 months back. You can just choose the app and in app overview it should be there.

traystudios@gmail.com

Friday, November 27, 2015 3:33 PM
  • Yes I know you can choose the 12 months filter, but I don´t see any option to show me the downloads of the latest 3 years for example.

Fernando Urkijo Cereceda

Friday, November 27, 2015 3:39 PM
  • Hello, it isn't possible right now to see more than 12 months in the new dashboard. We should wait for further updates to the Dev Center, since there are still a lot of improvements in preparation (no ETA or details to share though).
    Sunday, November 29, 2015 2:36 PM
  • Hi,

It's been a few months so I was just checking in to see whether there is an ETA on lifetime downloads being re-implemented?

Thanks

Saturday, June 4, 2016 11:44 PM