none
Scientific Calculations and Advanced Graph Plot in C# RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

In Visual C #, I want to ask a question about scientific calculations and advanced graphing.

I’ll create a software that draws linear and curvilinear graphs by getting the data from two arrays called X and Y.

In Visual C #, I want to draw linear, logarithmic, curvilinear, 2 and 3 degree graphs in the 2D plane using the data I get from the X and Y arrays.

So, is there an application, an extension, or a library module in Visual C # that I can graphically calculate with arrays?

Wednesday, December 6, 2017 10:00 PM

Answers

All replies

• https://sourceforge.net/projects/zedgraph/

I found this to be very helpful

http://zedgraph.sourceforge.net/samples.html

Thursday, December 7, 2017 1:31 AM
  • Hello ProMudix,

Is there any update or any other assistance I could provide? You could mark the helpful reply as answer if the issue has been solved. And if you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Thank you for your understanding and patience!

Best regards,

Neil Hu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Sunday, December 24, 2017 8:02 AM
  • Hello ProMudix,

Is there any update or any other assistance I could provide? You could mark the helpful reply as answer if the issue has been solved. And if you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Thank you for your understanding and patience!

Best regards,

Neil Hu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

It's OK. Thanks a lot. Best regards.
    Friday, January 19, 2018 3:21 PM