none
Micro Does work in computer but not on the other RRS feed

• Question

• Dear All

I have the excel file included the Macro script. The Macro works on a one computer but in most of the computers in same version of the windows the error pops up during running the program. I am using windows 10. (64). I already enable the security options and Microsoft scripting run time and they are not the case. It looks it happens after updating the excel program. I would appreciate if anyone can help me to find the problem.

Thanks   

Thursday, May 25, 2017 6:15 PM

All replies

• Dear All

I have the excel file included the Macro script. The Macro works on a one computer but in most of the computers in same version of the windows the error pops up during running the program. I am using windows 10. (64). I already enable the security options and Microsoft scripting run time and they are not the case. It looks it happens after updating the excel program. I would appreciate if anyone can help me to find the problem.

Thanks   

Thursday, May 25, 2017 6:25 PM
  • Hi MST.R,

I suppose your issue causes not from Windows version, but architecture of Windows/Excel.
    Please check architecture (32-bit or 64-bit) of your computer (Windows, Excel) and that of other computer where your macro won't work.
    (Remember 64-bit application won't work in 32-bit Windows)
    Thursday, May 25, 2017 11:19 PM
  • Thanks. All machines I am using running with windows 10 and 64-bit. But, I still have a problem

Thursday, May 25, 2017 11:57 PM
  • How about Excel? all 32-bit, or 64-bit?
    Friday, May 26, 2017 1:49 AM
  • Hello,

What is the error message? What is your Office version

Please check if all the references have been added.

>> It looks it happens after updating the excel program

Please check the build number of Office version, you could follow the link below to update/revert to the same version to check if specific version causes the issue.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2770432/how-to-revert-to-an-earlier-version-of-office-2013-or-office-2016-click-to-run

Besides, i suggest you share your code here.

Regards,

Celeste

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, May 26, 2017 4:45 AM