none
Report viewer not loading rdlc report RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

My report viewer seems to be working fine until I add a dataset to the RDLC report. Once I do this the report viewer just displays blank. I have re-binded the data source after adding the data source.

I think it is worth noting I have tried adding a data source with information from only one table and this seems to work fine, I therefore think there is a problem with the dataset, I have checked the dataset returns values from the query editor.

Thanks for any help.

Tuesday, June 11, 2013 10:45 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Are you using a wizard to create your report and/or dataset? The wizard messes things up.

Wednesday, June 12, 2013 11:13 PM
  • Hello, I have a different problem, I have build all report using Microsoft Report Viewer 2012 which has 11.0.0.0 assemblies, when I was going to publish the site my Hosting Provider have Microsoft Report Viewer 10 instead, so now I have to switch over 10 assemblies version, now I have the problem that ReportViewer control is showing, but rdlc definition of the report is not displayed, so I wonder It has to do on how the report was build primarly, wich was using VS2012

Is there a way to Migrate from  Microsoft Report Viewer 11 to  Microsoft Report Viewer 10, more organized, is there any approach of this in the WEB

Regards

Ed

Wednesday, July 17, 2013 7:45 PM