none
Problems using any of the sample java apps RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Folks,

I have CCF 2009 up an running okay. However I am having problems using any of the sample java apps in the agent desktop.

I get the following error in the log file:

25/02/2009 17:09:39: Customer Care Framework: WF/AutomationManager startup completed
    25/02/2009 17:09:43: Application Host: APPLICATION_HOST_ERR_ON_APP_INIT: Failed to initialize the hosted application StandaloneSwingApp.
    Microsoft.Ccf.HostedApplicationToolkit.DataDrivenAdapter.DataDrivenAdapterException: DDA0107: Unable to instantiate specified Data Driven Adapter type. ---> Microsoft.Ccf.Common.TypeProvider.TypeProviderException: TPV011: Unable to create instance. ---> System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> Microsoft.Ccf.HostedApplicationToolkit.DataDrivenAdapter.DataDrivenAdapterException: DDA0508: Unable to find necessary components for java interoperability.

Does anybody know what might be causing this?

Thanks a lot!
    Wednesday, February 25, 2009 5:54 PM

All replies

• Hi,

i have got the same message. Did you install the Java Access Bridge from SUN ?
    I have installed Jave Runtime 1.6 (1.4x didn't work) and Java Access Bridge V2.0.1.
    Try this link to download the Access Bridge
    http://java.sun.com/javase/technologies/accessibility/accessbridge/index.jsp

Greetings,
    Michael
    Thursday, February 26, 2009 6:27 AM
  • Hi all

Sorry for re-opening the old post.. I'm facing exactly the same problem with my CCA application. I'm sure I Have JAB installed coz' when I ran the Java monkey, it is showing me the Version number and other information of my java application clearly.

The java monkey is showing "Java Virtual Machine version : 1.6.0_45, Access Bridge Java Class version 1.6.0_45, Access Bridge Java DLL Version : AccessBrdige 2.0.2 and Access Bridge Windows DLL Version : AccessBridge 2.0.2

Can some body please help me on this..

Regards

Srikanth

Imposible it self is having Posible.. Dont leave it until you get it..

Wednesday, July 9, 2014 10:17 AM