how to store weeks and dates of week in a table in vb.net RRS feed

• Question

• User169649310 posted

I have a web form in vb.net 1.1 , i want to select user name , month , year  from drop down

with respect to that month i want to display weeks of the month like week 1 week 2 , week 3 ... so on

for selected month & year

Problem :: i have got the firstday , last day , totalno of days in the month but don't know how to move forward

after i am able to display the weeks list then on selection of a particular week i want to dispaly data for that week day wise in grid

so need to maintain a the dated with week no , but not getting the way how to do it

kindly guide

Thanks in advance  

Thursday, April 10, 2008 9:57 AM

Answers

• User-691438185 posted

dextar,

As far as I've known, there is Calendar control in System.Web.UI.WebControls that displays a single-month calendar that allows the user to select dates and move to the next or previous month. You can specify whether the Calendar control allows you to select a single day, week, or entire month by setting the SelectionMode property. There are serial articles with the example to use this control in different scenario, please take a look at the information in the link below:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.web.ui.webcontrols.calendar.aspx 

In addition, there is thread on the similar issue, hope that can provide you more ideas:

Calendar control and multiple dates and DB storage of values

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Wednesday, April 16, 2008 2:33 AM