Add Usercontrol in inherited control. RRS feed

• Question

• I want to add a control in my inherited usercontrol. Is there any way to bring it in to foreground?

Monday, October 12, 2020 5:01 AM

All replies

• Hi ackid50,

Thank you for posting here.

According to your question, I need more information to make a test.

>>Is there any way to bring it in to foreground

What does this sentence mean? Could you provide more details here?

Besides, please provide some related code about your 'usercontrol'. It will help us analyze your problem.

We are waiting for your update.

Best Regards,

Xingyu Zhao

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, October 12, 2020 6:34 AM
  • Any control and usercontrol in a Forms application has a BringToFront function.

Monday, October 12, 2020 10:16 AM
  • Inherits System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView

I want to add some more controls to this

//Is there any way to bring it in to foreground/ forget this

Tuesday, October 13, 2020 5:00 AM
  • Hi ackid50,

Thanks for your feedback.

DataGridView include some columns like DataGridViewComboBoxColumn, DataGridViewButtonColumn and so on.

An example you may need.

how to use a DataGridViewComboBoxColumn

If these column types do not meet your data-entry needs, you can create your own column types with cells that host controls of your choosing.

Check the following document.

How to: Host Controls in Windows Forms DataGridView Cells

Best Regards,

Xingyu Zhao

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, October 13, 2020 9:51 AM