none
changed schema caused errors RRS feed

• Question

• My 837 process was working great until I tried to split the transaction sets.

I changed the schemas from single to the mulitple for the 837 and I am now getting the following error.

I remapped everything correctly completely deleted the old application and tried deploying several times with no change. I thought it had something to do with the party but I deleted it and still get the same error. The old schemas worked with and without a party. Any help would be appreciated.

Error encountered during parsing. The X12 transaction set with id '' contained in functional group with id '4489', in interchange with id '000004489', with sender id '111111111 ', receiver id '111111111 ' is being suspended with following errors:

Error: 1 (Miscellaneous error)

6: Missing or invalid or duplicate Transaction set identifier 'http://schemas.microsoft.com/Edi/X12#X12_00401_837_P'

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

Monday, July 6, 2009 2:43 PM

Answers

• Hi,
        After deleting the party you should restart the host instance for getting rid of unwanted cache errors. And restart the host instance after deploying schema as well.

For the error you are getting we need some more information like what is scenario, And the error in the event log.

Thanks
    Gyan
    If this answers your question, please mark it as "Answered".
    • Marked as answer by fsubob2004 Wednesday, July 8, 2009 12:19 PM
    Wednesday, July 8, 2009 5:24 AM

All replies

• Addition. I saw some posts that suggested changing the namespace and redeploying. I tried it and did not make a difference.
    Monday, July 6, 2009 4:57 PM
  • Hi,
       It looks like duplicate schemas deployed. Can you confirm that schema X12_00401_837_P is not deployed 2 times, means duplicate schemas.

Thanks
    Gyan

Tuesday, July 7, 2009 8:20 AM
  • There is only one schema deployed. I can get it to work when I add the party not sure what this means. The entire process worked great before I changed the schema to mulitple and added the party. Then I started getting duplicate errors. I assumed it had to do with the schema so I changed it back and still got the same error. I then took away the party and still got duplicate errors. As a last shot I readded the party and it started working again. When you add the party and then delete it does it leave some settings some where in the table that cause it to always look for the party? This processs has always worked without the party and now that I added one it will not work without it. I will also be posting more questions about splitting transactions I am still having some difficulty there. I appreciate any help!!!
    Tuesday, July 7, 2009 5:41 PM
  • Hi,
        After deleting the party you should restart the host instance for getting rid of unwanted cache errors. And restart the host instance after deploying schema as well.

For the error you are getting we need some more information like what is scenario, And the error in the event log.

Thanks
    Gyan
    • Marked as answer by fsubob2004 Wednesday, July 8, 2009 12:19 PM
    Wednesday, July 8, 2009 5:24 AM
  • I have the same issue for 850 Transaction. I created MSI package and exported Bindings from production to test environment and now I am experiencing the below error:

Error encountered during parsing. The X12 transaction set with id '' contained in functional group with id '365154', in interchange with id '000365154', with sender id '4809908881 ', receiver id '5088931200 ' is being suspended with following errors:

Error: 1 (Miscellaneous error)

6: Missing or invalid or duplicate Transaction set identifier 'http://schemas.microsoft.com/BizTalk/EDI/X12/2006#X12_00401_850'

Wednesday, August 12, 2009 3:23 PM