none
Dark mode File Explorer flashes bright white when opened RRS feed

All replies

• Use the Windows 10 Feedback mechanism to report issues you believe to be bugs.
    Monday, October 7, 2019 11:02 AM
  • Can you link to me the exact place please
    Monday, October 7, 2019 11:04 AM
  • Hi,

If the submission is successful, please also post the feedback link here so that people with the same problem can follow up the progress.

Best Regards,

Drake

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, October 8, 2019 7:06 AM
  • Hi 

my problem has not been resolved because I use Windows 10 offline at work and there is no way I can send a feedback for this issue through our business PC. I would like for a microsoft engineer to look into this and let me know if there any updates for this or any way to work around it.

Please look at the post I have linked at the top.

Tuesday, October 8, 2019 8:53 AM
  • Which build are you using in windows 10?

I can't repro it in the latest win10 1903.

Best Regards,

Drake

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, October 9, 2019 1:47 AM
  • Hi 

Steps to repeat the error:

1- Select Dark mode on Windows 10. 

2- Open windows explorer and then minimize it and open it again. You will see the white flash of background.

This happens on all versions of windows 10. I have had tried all different versions and even the latest update of windows this still occurs. It doesnt matter what Windows version you are using as you can see there is a numerous amount of posts being posted regarding this situation and no one yet has taken any seriousness to it. It has been ignored for more than a year now.

Wednesday, October 9, 2019 9:47 AM
  • Hi,

I have set the dark mode. And capture the GIF, did not see the white flicker (maybe it is too fast?).

In addition, this is not a development issue in the development forum, I suggest you go to the Technet win10 forum to ask this question.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=win10itprogeneral

Best Regards,

Drake

MSDN Community Support

Thursday, October 10, 2019 3:09 AM