What is best way to display different screens on global navigation based on some condition? RRS feed

All replies

• Is it possible to display different screens based on come condition anagrammatically. Also is it possible to change the order of screens in  global navigation based on conditions as well?

Hi,

If I do not misunderstand you, I think we can control exactly how the navigation menu groups and displays screens in our LightSwitch applications, for more details, please try to check the following:
    #Modify the Navigation of Screens in a LightSwitch Application:
    http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/blogs/7229/modify-the-navigation-of-screens-in-a-lightswitch-applicatio.aspx .

Best Regards,
    Amy Peng

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, November 15, 2013 8:07 AM
  • Thanks for the reply. This is the exact functionality I am looking for for html client. The Video is about Silverlight client not the html client. Does html client have the same functionality? 

jl

Friday, November 15, 2013 8:51 AM