Expression Blend Free Online Training - not functional RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I am trying to take the "5 Day Free Online Training for Expression Blend" located on http://www.microsoft.com/expression/resources/BlendTraining/ , but when accessing the videos it gives me the message : "Unable to retrieve video information from supplied data". I have tried on different browsers (IExplorer, Firefox and Safari) with the same results, and is not due to Silverlight because I made sure the pluggin was present. I think this can be a great resource and I would like to be able to take advantage of it;  Can anyone please look into it?

Thanks

Ray

Friday, May 25, 2012 7:03 PM

All replies

• Were there any in particular? I just tried several and couldn't reproduce your error.

Check out the Gooroovster Windows Phone App! Also, please mark answers as helpful when used, and answered when completed.

Friday, May 25, 2012 7:05 PM
  • You are right, is not all of them. It's happening with the 13 videos of the first lesson of the first day and 4 videos of the second lesson. The third lesson videos are accessible. If they show a thumbnail, then they work, otherwise no. For the rest of the days some work and some not.

Thanks

Friday, May 25, 2012 7:21 PM
  • Ah I see what you're saying now. I'm sure Chuck/Brian will get it forwarded to the proper folks and remedied soon if they haven't already. :)

Check out the Gooroovster Windows Phone App! Also, please mark answers as helpful when used, and answered when completed.

Friday, May 25, 2012 7:30 PM