none
Azure Dashboards RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

How are you? Im looking for an app for creating dashboards on Azure. I need to see the "Availability for my systems". For example, an app that has an SQL, web service I need to see on dashboards the availability of SQL db, also for the web services and see performance of the servers

Which software can I use for this? Any idea?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Friday, June 14, 2019 2:07 PM

Answers

• Hello Exitista,

Thanks for reaching out!

Indeed, Azure Application Insights would be the service that would fit your requirement.

Application Insights is an extensible Application Performance Management (APM) service for web developers on multiple platforms. You can use it to monitor your live web application. It can also automatically detect performance anomalies. It includes powerful analytics tools to help you diagnose issues and to understand what users actually do with your app. It is designed to help you continuously improve performance and usability. It works for apps on a wide variety of platforms including .NET, Node.js and Java EE, hosted on-premises, hybrid, or any public cloud. It integrates with your DevOps processes, and has connection points to a variety of development tools. It can monitor and analyze telemetry from mobile apps by integrating with Visual Studio App Center.

Application Insights also provides a summary overview pane to allow quick, at-a-glance assessment of your application's health and performance. The Overview dashboard provides a faster more flexible experience.

Application dashboard leverages the existing dashboard technology within Azure to provide a fully customizable single pane view of your application health and performance, which looks something like this:

Please check out our Official docs here to know more! Hope this helps!

Monday, June 17, 2019 12:15 PM