none
MAP Toolkit Assessment failed RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, 

When using the last version of MAP (9.9.13), I get assessment failed when I try to perform an inventory.

Here are the logs I found : 

<2021-05-18 10:31:40.69 WorkerThread27@InventoryDataAccess,W> PersistCollectorClassInstanceData() - Device(GUID={1f463739-f9fa-4f83-9696-c2854b9d788f},DnsHostName='SNTP5240') : Caught unexpected exception but continuing inventory.
       |Microsoft.AssessmentPlatform.MapException: Caught SqlException running the stored procedure [ZZGenerated].[InsupdProductsUninstall]. ---> System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Error converting data type nvarchar to bigint.

And 

<2021-05-19 11:22:35.81 AssessInventoryWorker@Analyzer,E> RunAssessments() - Assessment threw an exception:
       |Microsoft.AssessmentPlatform.MapException: Caught SqlException running the stored procedure [WinClient_Assessment].[LicensingAssessmentProc]. ---> System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'LicensingAssessment_pk'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'WinClient_Assessment.LicensingAssessment'. The duplicate key value is (745d9e2d-654c-4f46-a819-083e07431217).

I thank you in advance.

Best regards,

muel

Wednesday, May 26, 2021 6:56 AM

All replies

• Have you verified all permissions are valid?
    Thursday, June 3, 2021 1:51 PM
  • Hi,

Did you find a solution?

Saturday, June 5, 2021 8:42 PM
  • Hi

"It is important to note MAP Toolkit uses collection protocols to communicate with computers on a network to gather information for use in various assessments. The communication is subject to specific administrative and security settings on the target computers and relies on many things, such as the operating system, firewall and anti-virus settings, and the information you are trying to collect. In this scenario, you'll gather the user accounts and passwords necessary to successfully log in and inventory your environment before running the toolkit."

Monday, June 7, 2021 2:17 PM