page break between instances of report RRS feed

• Question

• User-1210839387 posted

using report builder 2.0

let me know if my terminology is off:

I have a report that will return several orders and each order shows an instance of the report.

The report consists of 4 subreports that are contained inside a tablix and after the last subreport I want to put in a page break so I set the PageBreak=True for both the Tablix of the main report and the tablix of the last subreport but regardless of what i did it does not work.

Ex: 

OrderNumber 1 will be 1.5 pages long and the next order number (call it OrderNumber 2) does NOT start on page 3 but instead OrderNumber 2 starts right after the end of OrderNumber 1 on page 2.

In the case I just described OrderNumber 2 needs to start on page 3.

I looked at the KeepTogether property for the main report, main report tablix and subreports and it's set to False for all of them.

any ideas?

thanks

MC

Monday, August 29, 2011 3:04 PM

Answers

• User-830595639 posted

Hi Myron,

I think you have a group defined on OrderNumber, so try to goto property of OrderNumber group and set your page break (Check the box before Page Break after)

Let me know if this solve your problem.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Tuesday, August 30, 2011 2:32 AM

All replies

• User-830595639 posted

Hi Myron,

I think you have a group defined on OrderNumber, so try to goto property of OrderNumber group and set your page break (Check the box before Page Break after)

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Tuesday, August 30, 2011 2:32 AM
  • User-1210839387 posted

Hi Myron,

that was it, thanks!

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 10:34 AM