Package could not be registered. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80073CF6),How to sovle it?

Question

• Hi, 

This error occurs when I run a metro app which used CreateDownload to download something from a server, it catch a error with HRESULT: 0x800705aa (Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service). I check all resource( disk memory etc.) of my compute, they are all enough. I don't know why this happened? And how to solve this problem?

Then , I installed this app package, I received the error about Package could not be registered. (Exception from HRESULT:0X80073CF6), please see below:
    Thursday, January 16, 2014 11:42 AM

Answers

• Hi Lattimore,

Please have a try if Cannot Install or Update Apps from Windows Store is helpful!

Also, here is similar question on answer.microsoft.com.

And if all of them couldn't help to resolve your issue, I think you need to post a new thread over there with your particular situation.

Regards!

Xiaoliang

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by Lattimore Wednesday, January 22, 2014 3:02 AM
    Monday, January 20, 2014 7:49 AM

All replies

• Hi Lattimore,

Can you check if you can install an App from the Store or F5 a Windows Store App ? Also can share the event log information after you get this error with me? The error log can be found here in the EventViewer Applications and Service \ Microsoft \ Windows \ AppxDeployment - Server. 

Best Regards!

Xiaoliang

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Friday, January 17, 2014 2:10 AM
  • Hi, I can't install app from Windows store, too. The store prompts an error:

I find a windows log but it has no extra information:

Sunday, January 19, 2014 4:51 AM
  • Hi Lattimore,

Please have a try if Cannot Install or Update Apps from Windows Store is helpful!

Also, here is similar question on answer.microsoft.com.

And if all of them couldn't help to resolve your issue, I think you need to post a new thread over there with your particular situation.

Regards!

Xiaoliang

• Marked as answer by Lattimore Wednesday, January 22, 2014 3:02 AM
    Monday, January 20, 2014 7:49 AM
  • I refresh my compute to resolve the problem.

Thanks.

Wednesday, January 22, 2014 3:01 AM