none
Kinect V2 Fusion RRS feed

• Question

•      where is the defination of GetKinectSensorCollection(&pKinectCollection)?

How can I use mutiple Kinect V2 on one pc?

Sunday, February 1, 2015 2:07 AM

All replies

• I'd try them over here.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?category=kinectsdks

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

• Proposed as answer by Just Karl Monday, February 2, 2015 6:31 PM
    Sunday, February 1, 2015 3:01 PM
  • There is no support for multiple Kinect v2 sensors on one system. You will have to build out a system that can send networked frame data to a on central system that can integrate all the frame and coordinate information from other systems into a single Fusion reconstruction.

Carmine Sirignano - MSFT

Monday, February 2, 2015 7:21 PM
  • Carmine can you help me?

I have been looking for 2 DAYS about information on how exactly you get Fusion to work with my v2 Kinect Sensor.

It seems ANY mention of fusion working on a v2 sensor is ONLY before the release of the SDK 2.0

As in ONLY SDK 2.0 public previews had any mention or examples of people using kinect fusion with a kinect v2 sensor.  Those public preview versions are all gone and can no longer be downloaded.

This is a huge problem for me, microsoft and its users.  If I can not find out how to do it in over 2 days of searching with 20 years of online researching under my belt, certainly the average user will never find it before giving up.

Kinect Fusion or Fusion explorer seem to be completely missing for ANYTHING currently released for the Kinect v2 sensor.  Please help!

Tuesday, February 17, 2015 4:04 PM
  • Please do not cross post. Post your question in the main forum as your thread might get buried in already addressed threads. I responded to your post here: https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/2da6d3b3-4fe7-4b19-b929-55183912ac7d/kinect-v2-sdk-fusion-not-working?forum=kinectv2sdk

Carmine Sirignano - MSFT

Wednesday, February 18, 2015 7:00 PM