none
EXTRACT VALUE & DATE FROM HTML RRS feed

Answers

• Oh and one other thing, it is HTML you are looking at and not XML.
    • Marked as answer by monemas Sunday, March 18, 2018 8:03 AM
    Saturday, March 17, 2018 6:38 AM
  • The site you are attempting to get information from you need to purchase a subscription. Any attempts at what you are asking is a violation of this company product.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.
    VB Forums - moderator
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites

Saturday, March 17, 2018 9:22 AM

All replies

• In what regards are you talking about getting the values? Is this a Web program where JQuery can be used? Are you talking about some Windows desktop program acting like it's a Web program?

Saturday, March 17, 2018 6:36 AM
  • Oh and one other thing, it is HTML you are looking at and not XML.
    Saturday, March 17, 2018 6:38 AM
  • In what regards are you talking about getting the values? Is this a Web program where JQuery can be used? Are you talking about some Windows desktop program acting like it's a Web program?

I am sorry I made a mistake about the title and you have already written a topic abouT XML

Saturday, March 17, 2018 6:44 AM

PC BROGRAM

TEXTBOX1 = DOLLAR VALUE

TEXTBOX2 = DATE

• Edited by monemas Saturday, March 17, 2018 6:47 AM
    Saturday, March 17, 2018 6:45 AM
  • The results you are showing are from a Web page that is in HTML format. If this was a client side Web UI program, you can easily use JQuery to access the values of the class attribute.

You would have to figure out how to use the Web Browser class in order to use what is being discussed in the link to address HTML. But I can't say that you can go  after the class attribute shown in your post to get the value from the class. 

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.windows.forms.webbrowser.document(v=vs.110).aspx

Saturday, March 17, 2018 7:18 AM
  • The site you are attempting to get information from you need to purchase a subscription. Any attempts at what you are asking is a violation of this company product.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.
    VB Forums - moderator
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites

Saturday, March 17, 2018 9:22 AM