Under Security login Machine Account is not Secondary Node SQL Always-On RRS feed

• Question

• I'm using SQL Always-On with Two-Node cluster using for Citrix Databases. 

Currently a new host added in Citrix in to existing SQL Databases, the machine account is successfully created in Primary Node of SQL but machine account not created in Secondary Node of SQL.

Need some help, really appreciate for any inputs to fix. 

• Edited by Rakhi87 Wednesday, April 15, 2020 6:59 AM
    Wednesday, April 15, 2020 6:59 AM

All replies

• I am unable to understand your question. You said new host added in citrix, did u added new host in AG or somewhere else ?.What machine account you are talking about

Cheers,

Shashank

Please mark this reply as answer if it solved your issue or vote as helpful if it helped so that other forum members can benefit from it

My TechNet Wiki Articles

MVP

Wednesday, April 15, 2020 7:17 AM
  • Hi Rakhi87,

It seems more related to Citrix.
    Would you please describe in detail.It's better to have some screenshots.

Best Regards,
    Cris

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, April 15, 2020 9:50 AM
  • Hi Rakhi87,

Is there any update on this case?
    Please feel free to drop us a note if there is any update.

Best Regards,

Cris

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, April 17, 2020 9:02 AM
  • Logins are stored in the master database which is currently not part (and can't be added as of the time of this reply) to an availability group. Thus, you'll need to add the LOGIN on the current secondary replica manually.

-Sean

The views, opinions, and posts do not reflect those of my company and are solely my own. No warranty, service, or results are expressed or implied.

Tuesday, April 21, 2020 12:41 PM