Crystal reports not showing well after publishing? RRS feed

• Question

• User-1703234797 posted

I publish my website solution on my PC and three other PCs for testing and works fine. I checked all by access them through Internet by using static IP and there was no issue.

But When I published this on a machine today then it is noticed that crystal report is not showing as this should be displayed. Report seems to be shrinked and hence cut from right side. 

This is the report which seems as shrinked and cut from right side.

And below is the Rerpot which is fine and access from other PCs.

Is anyone have an idea about this?

Please note that the machine where the problem occur, there VS2005, 2008 and VS2010 is installed. And my application is created in VS2008. Another thing is also to be noted that When I copy the whole code to that machine and run from source code directly on that machine then report looks without any problem but when publish and access throuh Internet then the problem is occuure.

Friday, June 21, 2013 2:42 AM

Answers

• User-166373564 posted

Hi Rana

Perhaps this is related to the compatibility of your system or browser, please check your Crystal Reports versions, and check whether there is compatibility issue with your system, at the same time you should also check whether there is something wrong with your browser, you can try other version browser, and check whether it has the same problem,

Moreover, I just noticed that you gave the same thread in our forum, if any community member is interested in this issue, you could join the discusssion in previous thread, thanks for your support and understanding,

Regards

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Wednesday, June 26, 2013 1:49 AM

All replies

• User-1703234797 posted

I view page source of both report and noticed that there is style height and width difference which is sent by crystal report. 

This is the pagesource of report which is view correctly:

<div id="ctl00_cphReports_UpdatePanel2">

<center>
                    <div>                  
                        <table id="ctl00_cphReports_CrystalReportViewer1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="display:inline-block;height:1043px;width:792px;">
    	<tr><td>
    	<div style="width: 792px; height: 1043px;">

And below is the page source of shrinked report:

<div id="ctl00_cphReports_UpdatePanel2">

<center>
                    <div>                  
                        <table id="ctl00_cphReports_CrystalReportViewer1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="display:inline-block;height:780px;width:536px;">

But these styles are sent by crystal report and I don't know if the problem is due to this reason then how to resolve it?

Friday, June 21, 2013 6:17 AM
  • User-166373564 posted

Hi Rana

Perhaps this is related to the compatibility of your system or browser, please check your Crystal Reports versions, and check whether there is compatibility issue with your system, at the same time you should also check whether there is something wrong with your browser, you can try other version browser, and check whether it has the same problem,

Moreover, I just noticed that you gave the same thread in our forum, if any community member is interested in this issue, you could join the discusssion in previous thread, thanks for your support and understanding,

Regards

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Wednesday, June 26, 2013 1:49 AM