none
Two questions about ListView with LitDev extension RRS feed

• Question

• 1) Is it possible to change the text or background colour for the different cells or at least rows?

2) I can select multiple rows, but how do I do something with that selection? I would like to put the selected row numbers into an array.

Wednesday, August 29, 2018 3:20 PM

Answers

• 1] No, only the background and foreground (pen( for the entire  listview.

2] Each selection event can be monitored, but it may be hard to capture current independent selected rows, probably not possible.

However to get all this you can program directly in C#.  Its not so hard moving from SB and is really the place to get the fine control you are looking for.

Wednesday, August 29, 2018 6:23 PM

All replies

• 1] No, only the background and foreground (pen( for the entire  listview.

2] Each selection event can be monitored, but it may be hard to capture current independent selected rows, probably not possible.

However to get all this you can program directly in C#.  Its not so hard moving from SB and is really the place to get the fine control you are looking for.

Wednesday, August 29, 2018 6:23 PM
  • Alright, being able to select/highlight multiple rows makes no sense if Small Basic/LitDev doesn't let us evaluate them. I got around that issue by adding a column with a box to be marked/unmarked for each row (user will have to do it one by one) and then check which ones are marked.
    Thursday, August 30, 2018 8:55 AM