none
Images in Picture Content Control Dynamically RRS feed

• Question

• Hi i am using VB.NET 2008. I have already fill Content control in Word tempalte from VB.NET.

Now wht i want that, now i have a picture content Control in my template. Please how can i set the image into this with VB.NET

I have search a lot but hv't got ny sollution yet
    Saturday, June 20, 2009 9:11 AM

Answers

All replies

• Tim Li posted an answer to your existing question already, here. Please follow-up in that thread.
    Cindy Meister, VSTO/Word MVP
    Saturday, June 20, 2009 10:02 AM
  • Tim Li posted an answer to your existing question already, here. Please follow-up in that thread.

Well Thanks for Reply. But my prblem is diffrent.

I have created a Tempalte which contains some Picture Contetn Controls and , the Normal content Controls. I am generating docs on the basis of this template. Now i would like add picture into this Picture Content Control. Tell me how can i do this.
    Saturday, June 20, 2009 11:16 AM
  • Please read Tim's answer carefully, he does give that information and refers to you documentation on the topic.
    Saturday, June 20, 2009 11:37 AM
  • Please read Tim's answer carefully, he does give that information and refers to you documentation on the topic.

I have read it . as i am a new bie, i  m not able to conclude this answer. Please help me if possible
    Saturday, June 20, 2009 11:48 AM