none
Audio Logo Test failed when running pull mode test RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Man,

My USB Audio driver got failed when running Audio Logo Test job of WHCK in Windows10 RS2, but my driver passed this WHCK test job in Windows10 RS1 release. This failure occurs when running pull mode sub-job test, the test log shows below error:

FAIL:Initailize capturer with default format [IAudioStreamingCapture::Initailize](E_INVALIDARD)

It seems test scripts want to query the interface IMiniportWaveRTStreamNotification which should be supported in pull mode. But my driver do not support this feature and it seems this is an opt-in feature of audio driver. (Actually, my driver is USB audio driver, transfers audio stream via ISO pipe over USB bus, so I think my driver do not need to support pull mode which is aim to reduce the audio stream delay with the help of DMA engine)

Could anyone help with this issue or let me know whether we should implement pull mode interface IMiniportWaveRTStreamNotification to pass this test job? Or any other feature should be supported in my driver?

Thanks,

Steven

Sunday, August 20, 2017 2:16 PM