none
IRC RRS feed

• Question

• Hi guys,

Is there an appropriate irc chat room where one can go for kinect sdk specific discussions?

Thanks in advance, and if there isn't one I'll make one if there is enough momentum.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011 3:57 AM

All replies

• No i dont think their is a kinect sdk irc chat room but if you make a google chat one too add me.

I wonder who still uses irc chat (its a good program but anyone still use it)?

I bet the kinect team would like having an irc channel to discuss kinect issues with people with.

I tell you what i will join your channel but can you attempt to setup a teamspeak channel as i do use teamspeak from time to time and with an offical kinect channel probably more. Kinect team if teamspeak can be used for some help matters then you can even have meetings without anyone else joining because rooms can be setup and locked down for specific users.

Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth. - "Sherlock holmes" "speak softly and carry a big stick" - theodore roosevelt. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering - Yoda

• Edited by The Thinker Thursday, December 22, 2011 7:58 PM
    Thursday, December 22, 2011 7:54 PM
  • #kinect on irc.freenode.net

Sure, it's quite useful. IT's still in extensive use by the programming community.
    Monday, January 2, 2012 10:52 PM