Re-installing an re-activating Expression Studio Ultimate 4 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I read somewhere in this forum that Expression Studio Ultimate 4 cannot be deactivated.

Now I have a problem with my PC and I have to reformat the hard disk and re-installing Windows 7 Ultimate

64bits from scratch. Shall I be able to re-install and re-activate ES again without problems, or should I buy

another licence after just one year of use?  By the way, I bought a digital copy of ES.

Any constructive hints about what should be better to do before removing Expression Studio from my PC (like taking note of

some code number somewhere, etc.) will be appreciated.

Thanks

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 9:58 AM

All replies

• If you do have any trouble reinstalling, please follow these instructions for help:

You will need to open a support case and we can assist you with this. To do that, go to support.microsoft.com and click the link at the bottom of the page to contact a support professional. Once you call the number for support, tell the agent answering the phone that you are seeing a message indicating that you have reached the maximum allowable activations and they can assist you with installation on the new machine.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013 2:16 PM
  • Thank for your kind help. I will do as you suggested.
    Tuesday, March 12, 2013 2:47 PM