Azure Stack tp3 poc ADFS deployment RRS feed

• Question

• I have deployed "Azure Stack tp3 poc ADFS".

Note: I have deployed ADFS deployment.

whenever I try to create a new plan, offer, any thing I am getting to "Get a Azure Subscription" screen and and not able to create any items.

I have also added server 2016 eval to compute and on dashboard I say New->compute->Windows Server 2016 DataCenter Eval -> create.... then also I am getting to "Get a Azure Subscription"

Why I am getting "Get a Azure Subscription"? How can I get rid of it and work normally.

Also noticed that sometime portal services are not reachable. I have to restart the virtual machine from failover cluster manager.

Mansoor

• Edited by MMAli Wednesday, August 2, 2017 3:01 AM
    Wednesday, August 2, 2017 2:59 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hello,

I‘m currently investigating your issue and will reply ASAP.

I haven’t seen this issue before. I’m running an ADFS deployment now to repro this.

Have you been able to successfully deploy a VM after adding the Server 2016 Eval Image in this new instance of ASDK?

I let you know what I find.

We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your time and interest in Azure Stack.

If you continue experience any issues with ASDK release, feel free to contact us.

Thanks,

Gary

Gary Gallanes

Thursday, August 3, 2017 12:42 AM
  • Hi Gary

I am also getting the same error after installing Azure Stack Development kit in ADFS. Not able to create any offers or add an ISO image.

Error: Get an Azure subscription

Please help.

Regards,

Manoj Koshy

Friday, August 4, 2017 12:50 PM
  • Hello,

What user are you logged in as when receive the error message?

Are you getting the error from https://adminportal.local.azurestack.external

Or from here: https://portal.local.azurestack.external ?

Were you able to successfully configure the Graph endpoint when you setup your PowerShell ADFS environment?

Set-AzureRmEnvironment -Name "AzureStackAdmin" -GraphAudience "https://graph.local.azurestack.external/" -EnableAdfsAuthentication:$true

Can you verify the subscription associated with your configured PowerShell environment?

In PowerShell, run the following command:

Login-AzureRmAccount  -EnvironmentName "AzureStackAdmin"

Let see if the output returned will shed some light on what’s causing this to fail.

We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your time and interest in Azure Stack.  If you continue experience any issues with ASDK release, feel free to contact us.

PowerShell giving you the Blues? Try my Azure Stack PowerShell Helper scripts

ASDK: Install/Import Azure Stack Modules 1.2.10 & AzureStack-Tools

ASDK: Config PowerShell & set AdminStackAdmin/User ARM Endpoints

Thanks,

Gary Gallanes

Friday, August 4, 2017 5:44 PM
  • Hello

I am logging to https://adminportal.local.azurestack.external using the administrator account. I am not seeing any subscription there. When i run Login-AzureRmAccount   -EnvironmentName"AzureStackAdmin" the subscription id is empty but i am able to see the tenant id. Please find the attached. Also it looks like I am not able to see the Default Provider Subscription after logging in to administrator portal. The installation of Azure Stack completed with out any errors but without subscription ID i am not able to configure anything

Thanks

Manoj Koshy

• Edited by ManojKoshy Monday, August 7, 2017 8:16 AM
    Saturday, August 5, 2017 6:14 AM
  • Hi,

It worked. It is my bad. I logged in as administrator@azurestack.local instead of azurestackadmin@azurestack.local

Thanks for the support

Manoj Koshy

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 6:26 AM
  • Hello Manoj,

Make sure you are logged in as azurestackadmin@azurestack.local and not administrator@azurestack.local

Let us know how it goes,

We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your time and interest in Azure Stack.

If you continue experience any issues with ASDK release, feel free to contact us.

PowerShell giving you the Blues? Try my Azure Stack PowerShell Helper scripts

ASDK: Install/Import Azure Stack Modules 1.2.10 & AzureStack-Tools

ASDK: Config PowerShell & set AdminStackAdmin/User ARM Endpoints

Thanks,

Gary Gallanes

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 4:51 PM